By Linda Spencer
SEMA Export Fair attendees will have the opportunity to meet with trade buyers from top overseas markets, including Australia, Latin America and the United Arab Emirates.
Join 100 SEMA members, international buyers and trade experts at the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California, July 23–24, for the biannual SEMA Export Fair. Highlights of the two-day event, co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce, include the following sessions:
- “How to Find Whether Counterfeits of Your Products Are Being Sold on Popular Online Platforms,” such as Alibaba, and the steps to quickly have these fakes removed.
- “Racing in the UAE and Surrounding Companies: Opportunities for U.S. Manufacturers.”
- “How to Communicate Effectively With Overseas Buyers: Hint—It’s NOT by Email!”
- “Selling to Latin America: Tips From Buyers From Colombia, Argentina and Peru.”
Additional highlights include:
- 20-minute private, confidential meetings with an IPR attorney to learn about taking the appropriate steps to protect your patents and trademarks.
- Tours of the SEMA Garage and international vehicles available for members to measure, including an Australian-spec Ford Ranger (different from the new U.S. model) and a Nissan Patrol Y61.
- One-on-one meetings with trade buyers from top overseas markets, including Australia, Latin America and the United Arab Emirates.
- A networking happy hour.
Registration is limited for the 2019 SEMA Export Fair. The cost is $125 for the first participant per company and $65 for each additional participant from the same company.