By Kristopher Porter
Each council and network will announce and present its annual awards during individual receptions at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
SEMA’s councils and networks honor outstanding member companies and industry professionals through their awards programs. Each council and network will announce and present its annual awards during individual receptions at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The winners are nominated and voted on by council and network membership.
SEMA is now calling for nominations for the following councils and networks:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
Nominees must be a member of the council or network for which they are being nominated. If you are unsure, contact SEMA customer service at 909-610-2030 for assistance.