By Kristen Fregoso
The 2019 SEMA council elections kicked off this week. Members of the Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO), Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA), Truck & Offroad Alliance (TORA) and Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) are invited to vote for their respective select committee leaders.
The elected select committee of each council serves as the volunteer leadership for the group. Because these elected volunteers are in tune with their markets and have the drive needed to influence change, they are entrusted to direct SEMA resources toward building solutions, benefits and opportunities that help companies succeed and prosper.
More About the Council Voting Process
- Ballots have been sent to the primary contact for each council membership, who will vote on behalf of the member company.
- Voting instructions will be included in announcement emails.
- Each company gets one vote per council membership.
- All votes are confidential.
- Primary contacts will receive a confirmation receipt once they have cast their votes.
- Make a difference in the future of our industry. Submit your vote by May 8 at 5:00 p.m.
For more information, contact Member Services Operations Specialist Kristen Fregoso at email@example.com or 909-978-6681.