By Della Domingo
Journalists from all over the world gathered in Las Vegas last week, as the 2018 SEMA Show featured new products, trends and innovation. While print coverage and television programs featuring the SEMA Show will trickle in over the next several months, many online outlets have already hit.
Take a look at some of the news that has already resulted, below:
- Las Vegas Review Journal: “Green Car Factory Showcases Technology at SEMA”
- Popular Mechanics: “SEMA 2019: Popular Mechanics Editors’ Choice Awards”
- Automobile: “Fabulous Fords of the 2018 SEMA Show"
- MotorTrend: “The Ford, Chevy and Mopar Show Cars of SEMA 2018”
- USA Today: “Pickup or Side-by-Side? Honda Unveils Wild Open-Air Truck at SEMA Trade Show”
- Automotive News: “What Stuck out at SEMA?”
- Jalopnik: “Here Is Everything Good I Could Find At SEMA This Year”
- AutoWeek: “Hey, Whatever Happened to That Replica Car Law Passed in 2015?”
- MAXIM: “1,000-hp DODGE ‘Hellephant’ V8 Turns Classic Cars Into Modern Monsters”
- KTNV Channel 13: “New SEMA Convention Products With Dr. Viggiano”
- MuscleCar (Video): “2018 SEMA Reveal Live Coverage!”
- CE Outlook: “SEMA Announces Best Of Show Winners”
- The Shop: “Auto Shop Instructor Describes Struggle & Reward of Leading Young Builders”
To learn more about the SEMA Show, visit www.semashow.com.