By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Want to find out the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- 3D MAXpider Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mats and Cargo Liners
- Classic Recreations to Unveil Officially Licensed Ford Boss 429 Mustang Continuation Car at the 2018 SEMA Show
- Zeitronix Announces New Ethanol Content Analyzer Eca-2 Can Bus
- Exciting New Aftermarket Product Designs from Ivan Tampi Customs at 2018 SEMA Show
- ASA to Showcase Latest Software for Tire and Auto Service Dealers at SEMA
- Harrop TVS2650 Supercharger Kit Now Available for Toyota 3UR-FE 5.7L V8
- Toyo Tires Brings All-New Proxes Sport to the U.S. Technology and Design Deliver Max Summer Performance
- Ceramic Pro Partners With Carfax to Protect Vehicle Values
- BAF Industries Announces The Launch Of Pro Reflect-It Correction Creme
- MAHLE Motorsport Mazda MZR PowerPak and PowerPak Piston Kit
- Aeromotive Introduces Gen II Stealth Tanks
- Carbon-Fiber Steering Wheels and Parts by Craft Customs
- Front Coil Springs for Big-Block ’67–’70 Mustangs from Hotchkis Sport Suspension
- Driving Innovation and Building For a Cause
- Retro Manufacturing Attending SEMA 2018 for Their 8th Consecutive Year
- A Whole New View on Spray Gun Design
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30–November 2 in Las Vegas.