By Zane Clark
Private meetings with an intellectual property rights, tax, Prop 65 or trade attorney are available in 20-minute segments at the 2018 SEMA Show.
SEMA Show attendees and exhibitors have a unique opportunity to schedule a free one-on-one meeting with an intellectual property rights, tax, Prop 65 or trade attorney. An investment banker with experience advising on mergers, acquisitions and raising capital will also be available. Private meetings are available in 20-minute segments.
Among the topics covered by SEMA Show experts:
- Intellectual property issues: protecting and applying for patents, trademarks and copyrights.
- Understanding California Prop 65 Chemical Labelling Law.
- Designing and implementing resale and minimum advertised price (MAP) programs.
- Issues regarding exporting your goods outside of the United States.
- Information on mergers, acquisitions, capital raising, exit planning and buying or selling a business.
- Protecting your business product liability case.
Register now to secure your private meeting. A representative from SEMA’s Government Affairs office will follow up once you have registered to learn your area of interest and schedule your appointment(s).
Sign up. Show up. Preview all sessions and register.
Contact SEMA’s Senior Director of Education Zane Clark for additional information.