By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Want to find out the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- Craft Customs Steering Wheels is Coming to SEMA.
- Brush Hero Spins Into First SEMA Show After Turning Down “Shark Tank” Deal.
- ACAT Global’s Herringbone Catalytic Converter Technology for Automotive, Motorcycle, Industrial and Marine Applications Designed for EPA and CARB Aftermarket and OEM Applications Outperforms the Competition.
- NGR Performance Releases the All-New NGR Turbo Filters.
- Torklift Debuts 2018 Subaru Crosstrek EcoHitch Stealth Style at SEMA.
- Sprintex Superchargers to Introduce ’18+ Jeep JL And JL SPS Supercharger Kit.
- Bandit N95 Disposable Cartridge Respirator Is Back!
- ARB Soft Connect Shackle.
- VX9 Safety Eyewear.
- TRED Pro Recovery Boards.
- New Raven 50-Pack Nitrile Disposable Gloves.
- New CON2R Wheel Builder and Instrument Builder Programs.
- Sinister Diesel Releases Alternators for Ford 6.0L Powerstroke.
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30–November 2 in Las Vegas.