By Della Domingo
Instead of rushing through more than 1 million sq. ft. of exhibit space in just one day, attend the SEMA Show all four days of the event. The cost to attend is the same.
The 2018 SEMA Show, being held October 30–November 2, in Las Vegas, is right around the corner. There is still time for buyers to register to attend. The following are ways buyers can get the greatest value from their SEMA Show badge:
- Entry to the SEMA Show all four days of the event. Instead of rushing through more than 1 million sq. ft. of exhibit space, attend the SEMA Show all four days of the event. The cost is the same and you won’t miss out on experiencing all the innovation the Show has to offer.
- Express Entry into the SEMA Show. Buyers from the United States and Canada who register before October 12 will have their badges mailed to them in advance. Having your badge in your hand will allow you to hit the floor running.
- Discounted early registration fee of just $40. The price increases after October 12, so save money by applying for credentials today.
- Admission to more than 100 educational seminars. Leaders on topics ranging from digital marketing and sponsorship to accounting and emissions share their expertise throughout the week. Rather than attending a separate conference or event later in the year, take advantage of the time to attend one or more of the seminars available to SEMA showgoers free of charge.
- Discount rates on nearly 50 official SEMA Show hotels. The official SEMA Show housing partner OnPeak offers rooms at guaranteed discount rates, starting as low as $100. Many of the properties offer no resort fees and no cancellation penalties.
- Access to 2,400 exhibitors. The SEMA Show is the only place where the industry can meet face-to-face with more than 2,400 manufacturers of automotive parts and equipment. As a trade-only event, this is the place to connect with existing business partners and make new connections.
- Admission to the New Products Breakfast. Held on the first day of the SEMA Show before the Show officially opens, showgoers are invited to fuel up with a sit-down breakfast while awards for the Best New Products are announced. Because space is limited, tickets are required—but they are free.
- Admission to the official SEMA Show after-party, SEMA Ignited. After the SEMA Show closes, the industry heads over to SEMA Ignited, where thousands of consumers are able to get a first glimpse at the industry’s newest innovations and trends. While consumers purchase tickets to attend SEMA Ignited, your SEMA Show badge provides free admission.
- Access to hundreds of automotive celebrities, racecar drivers and television personalities. Hundreds of celebrities will be in attendance, including Ken Block, Chip Foose, Tanner Foust, John Force, Richard Petty, Dave Kindig, Emerson Fittipaldi and Jessi Combs. Check out the schedule and get a selfie with your favorites.
- Entry to the AAPEX Show. The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), taking place at the Sands Expo, partners with the SEMA Show, so one badge provides entry to both shows. A free shuttle runs between the two shows throughout the event to make it easy to get from one venue to the other.
Register for the 2018 SEMA Show today to get the greatest value.