By SEMA Editors
Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- Collector Car Appreciation Day (CCAD), July 13, 2018
- YEN Meetup, Formula DRIFT, Seattle, July 20, 2018, Evergreen Speedway, Monroe, Washington
- SEMA Installation & Gala, July 20, 2018, Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, Universal City, California
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’19 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, July 24, 2018, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- YEN Membership Call, July 25, 2018
- YEN Live Chat With Peter MacGillivray, July 26, 2018
- HRIA General Membership Meeting, August 1, 2018, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky
- HRIA Education Days, August 2–3, 2018, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky
- SEMA China Business Development Conference, August 15–19, 2018, Shanghai, China
- SEMA Show, October 30–November 2, 2018, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- PRI Trade Show, December 6–8, 2018, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 19–24, 2019, Abu Dhabi, UAE
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.