By Katie Carson
|Award winners are announced and honored at the council and network receptions at the 2018 SEMA Show.|
SEMA’s councils and networks awards nominations are now open! This is an opportunity for your company or an outstanding person at your company to be recognized at the SEMA Show for their amazing accomplishments during the past year. If you’re a SEMA council or network member, or know someone who is, we want to hear from you. All you have to do is fill out a quick nomination form.
The winners will be announced and honored at the SEMA council and network receptions, taking place Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at the 2018 SEMA Show. The Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council Hall of Fame winner(s) will be honored at the PRI Trade Show in December.
Nominate for the following segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Manufacturers Representative Network (MRN)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
View the awards, criteria and past winners on the new SEMA council and network awards website and nominate a worthy candidate! The nomination period ends July 9.
Note: Nominees must be a member of the council or network they are being nominated for. If you are unsure, please contact our SEMA customer service specialist at 909-610-2030 for assistance.