By Jenny Galvan
The SEMA Launch Pad, presented by the Young Executives Network (YEN) is accepting applications for innovative automotive products or services from business entrepreneurs between the ages of 18–39.
Those who have an emerging business are encouraged to submit their groundbreaking product or service for a chance to pitch their creation before thousands of people at the 2018 SEMA Show. You do not need to be a SEMA member to apply for Launch Pad.
Applicants have the chance to win the following award packages:*
Grand Prize: 1 winner
- The finalist and semi-finalist prizes.
- $10,000 to be used for the benefit of your business.
- Turnkey exhibit space with premium placement at the 2019 SEMA Show.**
- One full-page, four-color advertisement in SEMA News magazine.
- Up to three hours of free custom scanning services at the SEMA Garage.
- SEMA Data Co-op: 50% off supplier monthly membership fees for your first year (up to a $3,600 value).
- SEMA Manufacturers’ Rep Network: Distribution/sales support consultation meeting.
- Family Events Group Event Marketing/Advertising package worth $5,000 (Note: this is non-transferable and must be used within one year).
Finalists Prize: 10 participants
- The semi-finalist prizes.
- 2018 SEMA Show kiosk booth in the Performance Pavilion.**
- Two exhibitor badges to the SEMA Show.
- Two tickets to the SEMA Industry Awards Banquet.
- One-hour mentoring session with an industry leader.
- Widespread awareness of your brand and business.
Semi-Finalists Prize: 15 participants
- One year SEMA membership.
- Free registration to the 2018 Exhibitor Summit with three nights of hotel and meals at the event (June 25–26).
- $500 award to be used toward flight cost to the 2018 Exhibitor Summit.
- Widespread awareness of your business through SEMA communication channels.
*All award taxes are the sole responsibility of the award-winning company. Tax liability is based on the value of the prizes. All award winners must complete a W-9 in order to receive a prize.
**No changes are permitted to the booth layout. Company does not accrue SEMA Show seniority points by reason of exhibiting at a 2018 SEMA Show kiosk booth in the Performance Pavilion or the turnkey exhibit space with premium placement at the 2019 SEMA Show.
Visit www.sema.org/launchpad to learn more.