By SEMA Editors
Find out the latest news and announcements by visiting the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
Buyers and media can stay up to date on the latest SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center. News and announcements can be easily sorted by type and/or market segment, allowing users to find the most relevant news as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Below are some of the recent announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- Redesigned StickPro Adhesive Roll Boxes
- ididit Now ISO Certified to World-Class Specifications for Quality, Safety and Efficiency
- Fidanza Releases New Product Line
- Mobotron 2017 In-Car Tablet/Smartphone Universal Floor Mount
- Quickest 3D Chassis Measuring System “AccuVision-3D” to Be Introduced at SEMA
The 2017 SEMA Show will take place October 31–November 3 in Las Vegas. Register now!