By Linda Spencer
Hear from an international buyer panel of performance and off-road product distributors from key global markets, including the Middle East, Australia and China. These seven buyers will also meet one-on-one with attendees on a first-come-first-served basis. Use the summer Export Fair to start a conversation with these key buyers and invite them to your booth at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Join SEMA, July 25–26, for a busy two-day program designed to help members grow their overseas businesses. A wide range of topics will be covered, including:
- Using social media to promote your brand/products in China.
- Complying with overseas regulatory requirements.
- Understanding the legal costs to enhancing the global protection of your trademarks and patents.
- Top tips from a panel of manufacturers with a collective 100+ years of exporting experience.
- Hearing from an international buyer panel of performance and off-road products.
Now in its second year, the SEMA Export Fair, held at the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California, is a great opportunity to learn from the experts, meet with a panel of international buyers from Australia, the Middle East and China, and network with fellow SEMA members over In-N-Out Burger.
For more information, visit the SEMA Export Fair homepage.
For more information, contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com.