By Chad Simon
Mitch Fogle, chair-elect candidate.
Tim Martin, chair-elect candidate.
Voting for the 2017 SEMA Board of Directors is open until May 24, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. (PDT). SEMA members who do not have their election login information contained in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which was sent May 10, 2017, and in the cover letter sent by U.S. Mail, dated April 27, 2017, please click here. Enter the email address that is on file with SEMA, and election login information will be sent via email.
The following is the slate of candidates vying for a seat on the Board:
Chair-elect Category (one open seat)
- Mitch Fogle, president and CEO, Lund International
- Tim Martin, vice president, K&N Engineering
Distributor/Retailer Category (one open seat)
- Greg Adler, CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Brian Lounsberry, CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Manufacturers Category (one open seat)
- James Lawrence, CEO, Power Automedia
- Shahriar “Nick” Niakan, president and CEO, Advanced Flow Engineering Inc. (aFe Power)
- Dennis Weese, president, LINE-X
To learn more about this year's candidates, visit www.sema.org/2017-bod-candidates. The site contains biographical information and statements by candidates running for an open position on the SEMA Board of Directors. SEMA members are urged to review the background information provided and cast qualified votes for the candidates of their choice.
For more information, contact Susan Alfonso at 909-978-6671 or email@example.com.