By Katie Carson
The application deadline for participating in the 2017 SEMA Launch Pad business competition is May 30. All automotive entrepreneurs, inventors and innovators under the age of 40 are encouraged to apply. You do not need to be a SEMA or Young Executives Network (YEN) member to participate.
Submitting your application takes less than 15 minutes and gives your product and brand the opportunity to be featured across multiple industry channels while also putting you in front of key industry influencers and contacts at the 2017 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Ten program finalists will compete in the live event at the 2017 SEMA Show, pitching their new automotive products to a panel of iconic industry judges. Designed to take businesses and products to the next level, the program offers various prize packages with opportunities to receive the following:
- A $10,000 award to be used for the benefit of the winner’s business.
- A free SEMA Show Booth in 2018.
- A free SEMA membership for one year.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Facetime with key industry influencers.
- Access to business tools and resources.