By Becca Butler
Taking you behind the closed doors of the 2016 SEMA Show, the SEMA Battle of the Builders TV special gives fans an inside look at the builder competition and some of the amazing rides that are on display at the SEMA Show. The one-hour special will air this Saturday, April 29, at 8:00 p.m. (EDT and PDT), exclusively on Velocity. Mark your calendars, and set your DVRs.
During the program, viewers will watch:
- Stories behind some of the best builds on display at the 2016 SEMA Show.
- Features of up-and-coming “Young Gun” builders.
- Industry experts select the Top 10 builds from more than 250 entries.
- Celebrity hosts Chris Jacobs and Adrienne “AJ” Janic entertaining viewers along the way.
- Special appearance by Chip Foose as he surprises builders.
- A front-row seat as the Top 10 builders vote among themselves for who will be named the winner.
- The winner of the competition announced at SEMA Ignited—the official SEMA Show after-party.
For more information on SEMA Battle of the Builders, visit www.semashow.com/botb.