By Kent Bradley
Participation in the ETTN Roundtable event will inform attendees about the importance of how current and upcoming product development and testing empowers their business and the industry as a whole.
Free to all SEMA members, The Emerging Trends and Technology Network (ETTN) Motorsports Tech Roundtable discussions will serve as an arena for both participants and key speakers to collaborate on a multitude of hot topics pertinent to the motorsports industry. The event will take place Monday, January 23, from 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m., at the Embassy Suites Orange County Airport North in Santa Ana, California.
Participation in the Roundtable event will inform attendees about the importance of how current and upcoming product development and testing empowers their business and the industry as a whole. Engineers, programmers and product developers are especially encouraged to attend.
Attendees will discuss the following topics in an intimate roundtable setting with industry experts:
- Table 1: Dr. Rick Roberts, Edelbrock, will present on “The Fundamental Principles of Intake Manifold Design.”
- Table 2: Peter Treydte, compliance center manager, SEMA, will present on “Emissions Compliance for Street Performance Products.”
- Table 3: Mike Spagnola, vice president of OEM and product design, SEMA, and Gabe Hall, MagnaFlow, will present on “Advancements in Product Design—From Idea to Prototype.”
- Table 4: John Waraniak, vice president of vehicle technology, SEMA, will present on “Current Technology Transfer Trends from Track to Street.”
- Table 5: Robb Roy, partner, Knobbe Martens, will present on “Obtaining Patents to Protect Motorsports Technology.”