By Jason Catullo
The last day for exhibitors to receive the advance rate for lead-retrieval rentals is September 19.
Here are the 2016 SEMA Show exhibitor deadlines that are approaching in September. Key deadlines include the opportunity to receive a discount on lead-retrieval rentals, and the application for companies that plan to display a vehicle in their booth. For more information about the 2016 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.
- September 2: Show Directory Advertising Materials Due
- September 7: Exhibit Design Notification (Required for exhibits 20x20-ft. or larger)
- September 9: Hanging Sign Design Notification Form to Show Management
- September 16: Booth Vehicle Display Application (Vehicles displayed in booths)
- September 19: Lead Retrieval Rental (Advance Rate) — CompuSystems
- September 22: Freight – Freeman Warehouse – First day to accept advance freight
- September 30: Student Program (Interns)
- September 30: Fabric Solutions – Freeman
- September 30: Target Move-in Date Changes – Freeman
To view a complete list of SEMA Show exhibitor deadlines, use the Exhibitor Deadlines Checklist.