By Linda Spencer
SEMA Export Fair participants will have the opportunity to network with key international performance and off-road distributors without leaving the United States.
A panel of top international buyers from Australia, China, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia will headline the SEMA Export Fair, co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce, July 27, at the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California.
SEMA members are encouraged to participate in roundtables and seminars featuring seasoned exporters, top overseas buyers and other key stakeholders. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network with key international performance and off-road distributors without leaving the United States.
- Learn best practices and discuss strategies for overcoming challenges that cost time and money. This includes identifying the right mix of products based on the targeted market’s vehicles on the road; the most cost-effective and expedient way for getting your products to overseas customers; getting paid; and protecting your trademarks, patents and copyrights.
- Find out what grants are available to help defray the costs associated with growing your overseas customer base.
- Learn about SEMA and U.S. government initiatives to meet with pre-vetted international buyers.
- Participate in a 30-minute confidential meeting with an IPR attorney to learn about taking the appropriate steps to protect your patents and trademarks.
- Network with fellow SEMA members from around the country interested in growing their export sales.
A limited number of slots are still available for the SEMA Export Fair.