By Becca Butler
Media can stay up-to-date on the latest SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center.
Buyers and media can stay up-to-date on the latest SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center. News and announcements can be easily sorted by type of announcement and/or market segment, allowing you to find the most relevant news as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Below are some of the recent announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- CVF Racing will Debut at SEMA 2016 and Unveil New Re-seller Program
- Expedition SEMA: The Garage Shop Tackles the Trans-American Trail
- Corbox Announces Universal Fit Truck Storage Solution
- Goodguys 2016-2017 Ford Galaxie Giveaway Car to Be on Display in the Goodguys SEMA Show Booth
- Iconic Manufacturer Ididit Releases New Light Weight Steering Column
The 2016 SEMA Show will take place November 1–4 in Las Vegas.
Register now to attend the Show.