By Becca Butler
Al Unser Jr., Daddy Dave, Erica Enders and Justin Pawlak will appear in WELD Racing’s 2015 SEMA Show booth.
In just three short weeks, more than 2,400 exhibiting companies will show off their latest products, announce company news and meet with hundreds of current and potential buyers. Get a head start on the latest news by visiting the Online Media Center, updated daily. Here are the latest exhibitor announcements:
- Reelcraft Industries, Booth #15622 announces celebrity appearances in its booth this year, which will include NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski, Dave Kindig of Kindig-It Design and Mark Worman and Royal Yoakum from “Graveyard Carz.”
- PML, Booth #24425 introduces a new PML heavy-duty differential cover that makes servicing the front axle of Ram 1500 trucks simple and fast. The cover features drain-and-fill holes, both easily accessed, for quick and easy servicing without removing the cover.
- Bolt Buster Heat Induction, Booth #11571 announces the success of its new-and-improved Bolt Buster Heat Induction Tool, becoming the top tool choice for automotive mechanics.
- Statewide Tires Inc., Booth #40117 announces its TBBtires SEMA Giveaway, given to those who make a purchase of 30 units or more between November 9–11, 2015.
- WELD Racing, Booth #25125 announces a variety of racing celebrities who will make appearances at its booth and more than a dozen new wheel design unveils that will take place.
- Oasis Scientific Inc. & Able Eye Device Co., Booth #16320 introduces a number of its affordable and innovative products designed for aviation, automotive, aerospace, HVAC, construction and manufacturing industrial professionals.
- All-Fit Automotive, Booth #13167 launches its Pink All-Fit Lip Kit in support of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness. The company will donate 10% of any and all Pink Lip Kit sales to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation for the month of October.
- Movement Products, Booth #47233 announces its movement wheel with a patented encapsulated center-rotating technology, built-in air valve, 3D shape and machining that allows one to lock the design of the wheel into 20 positions.
- EVX Pty Ltd., Booth #90052 introduces the world’s first solar sports car, the Immortus. It’s independent of energy supply infrastructure, and positioned in the market for buyers looking for a unique vehicle.
- TRIMAX, Booth #33169 announces it will display its newest innovative solutions for its customers’ security needs during this year’s SEMA Show.
The 2015 SEMA Show is taking place November 3–6 in Las Vegas. Register to attend.