By Becca Butler
Sullair will feature the company's newly enhanced formula of Genuine Sullube lubricant for compressors.
Find out what exhibitors of the 2015 SEMA Show have planned for the upcoming show by visiting the Online Media Center. Below are some of the recent announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Sullair LLC, Booth #15225 announces the company's newly enhanced formula of Genuine Sullube, a high-performance Polyglycol-based lubricant that helps keep compressors running clean and cool.
- Knipex Tools, Booth #15515 introduces the new 10-inch Cobra QuickSet pliers, which features a new slide and lock system that makes repetitive tasks easier and more convenient than ever before.
- Access Covers, Booth #34047 will feature a number of its product lines such as the Access Roll-Up covers, Snowsport snow plows, Rockstar hitch mounted mud flaps, Access Motion LED light strip and more at this year’s Show.
- Weapons Grade Fabrication, Booth #34320 will showcase its unique racks at this year’s Show. The Weapons Grade Fabrication truck will be outfitted with the company's all-new modular utility rack featuring a front and back profile screen, full utility bed and roof rack with fold-down wind screen/light bar.
- Performance Automatic, Booth #71004 has created a Ford 4R70W Street Smart System to partner with those who have a Ford with a 5.0L Coyote engine or the new 3.5L EcoBoost engine. This system comes complete with a Street Smart 4R70W transmission, a stand-alone transmission controller that’s user-friendly, custom torque converter, dipstick/filler tube and more.
- Nostrum Energy, Booth #35320 introduces the launch of its high-flow gasoline Direct injectors (DI). As an innovative game changer for direct injection engines, the high-flow DI injector is a solution for tuners and jobbers to eliminate fueling limitations in search for high horsepower and absolute performance.
- Pro Comp, Booth #30139 is returning to the SEMA Show with a huge booth, complete with new products in the Upper South Hall and the addition of the Pro Comp semi-truck and trailer that will be located in the SCORE Baja 1000 area just outside the South Halls.
- ProRyde Suspension Systems, Booth #31205 announces that patented technology has now been applied to the new Radius Arm Ram 2500/3500 4WD pickups. This new adjustable front lift leveling kit provides live on-vehicle front ride height adjustments from 1.5 inches to 2.5 inches to accommodate up to 35-inch tire/wheel packages.
- MGM Brakes, Booth #22783 releases a new second-gen Camaro/Firebird booster conversion kit. Nothing in the kit is re-manufactured and it includes an 11-inch Delco Moraine stamped brake booster, proportioning valve, bracket and lines.
- Advanced Metal Products Inc., Booth #32297 introduces aluminum load-bearing Tonneau truck covers that easily carry four wheelers, side-by-side ATVs and cargo up to the maximum pickup load rate.
The 2015 SEMA Show will take place November 3–6, in Las Vegas. Register to attend the Show at www.SEMAShow.com/register.