Exhibitors continue to announce their latest SEMA Show-related news on the Online Media Center.
By Becca Butler
Exhibitors continue to announce their latest Show-related news on the Online Media Center. Here are the latest announcements from 2015 SEMA Show exhibitors.
- BOLT Lock, Booth #35133 announces their new Bolt J-Mount bracket mounting system that allows Jeep TJ and JK off-road enthusiasts to securely attach their hi-lift jack to the side of their vehicle for easy, vertical access.
- Baumann Electronic Controls, Booth #73005 introduces the US Shift Quick 4 stand-alone transmission controller with advanced algorithms that provides the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- EVX Pty Ltd., Booth #90052 is a Melbourne-based vehicle technology startup that has announced they will be exhibiting their scaled-down model custom solar car and spinoff technologies at the Show this year. They will be located in the Performance Pavilion, just outside the South Halls.
- Lund International, Booth #31027 introduces a new line of steps to its existing lineup of nerf bars and running boards. The all-new Lund Terrain HX Step is an aggressively designed yet functional nerf bar that provides an off-road look while making it easier to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Equip Automotive Systems, Inc., Booth #15417 launches their new eCommerce site, www.equipmyshop.com. The site aims to provide the collision industry with an online shopping experience that is quick, easy and affordable.
- Silent Running, Booth #34323 will introduce their new distributor program at this year’s Show, where there will be sign-up sheets and information packets for potential distributors.
- Bulldog Lighting, Booth #35207 announces a new line of accessory lights to their product line this year. The new line will be nicknamed “The Claw” due to its mounting abilities and the durability of the light itself.
- SONAX GmbH, Booth #12161 announces their seventh consecutive year exhibiting at the SEMA Show. They will be located in the North Hall, and will have guests such as master detailer Renny Doyle and car customizer John D’Agostino conducting interviews and demonstrating SONAX products.
- Ningguo BST Thermal Products Co. Ltd., Booth #38155 announces their heat shield tape with adhesive. It’s a fiberglass composite tape with a strong adhesive that wraps around your wires and hoses to protect from blazing heat that can cause equipment failure.
For more information and a complete list of all news announcements from SEMA Show exhibitors, visit www.SEMAShow.com/press. The 2015 SEMA Show is taking place November 3–6, in Las Vegas. Register to attend the 2015 SEMA Show.