By Becca Butler
Hear from industry experts on relevant topics at Keynote & Coffee.
To make attending the annual trade-only SEMA Show easy and affordable, SEMA works with a number of official partners to provide different price-point options. Showgoers can save money and stay within their budgets by following a few tips and tricks:
- Register early. Showgoers who register before Friday, October 16, will pay the discounted rate of just $25 and have their badges mailed to them prior to the Show. The international attendee deadline for badges to be mailed in advance is September 19.
- Book with Travel Planners. As the official housing partner of the SEMA Show, Travel Planners offers low-price guarantees and reduced or no resort fees for those who book through them. With rooms starting as low as $89 a night, visit SEMA's Travel & Lodging page to make your hotel accommodations today.
- Use the Free Shuttle Service. SEMA provides free shuttle service to the Las Vegas Convention Center from select partner hotels. As a great alternative to taxi cabs, which can quickly add up, Showgoers who use the shuttle can take advantage of the opportunity to network with other Show attendees. Check the SEMA Show website in September for the official list of SEMA Show shuttles.
- Attend Keynote & Coffee. Save yourself a few bucks and grab a free cup of coffee while hearing from industry experts on relevant topics. Happening Monday–Thursday, November 2–5, 2015, at 8:00 a.m. in Room N258, it’s a great way to start off each day at the Show. Register to attend.
- Attend a Networking Event. In addition to Keynote & Coffee, there are a number of free receptions and events that allow you to mingle and network with other Showgoers while grabbing a bite to eat. For example, the New Products Breakfast, taking place Tuesday, November 3, at 7:30 a.m. at the Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, gives attendees a look at the hot products that will be on display at the Show. For more information and a complete list of the events happening at the Show visit the SEMA Show website.
Register to attend before October 16 and pay the discounted rate of just $25.