By Becca Butler
The early-bird deadline for Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino and Paris Las Vegas is July 6.
- Am I getting the lowest rate possible?
- Are there any added resort fees?
- How far is the hotel from the Las Vegas Convention Center?
- Am I near a monorail stop?
- What amenities are included with my room?
- Can I book for my colleagues?
- What’s your cancellation policy?
- What restaurants are in your hotel?
- Will I get a confirmation number upon reserving my room?
The following are the remaining SEMA Show hotel early-bird deadlines:
|Ballys Las Vegas||July 6|
|Caesars Palace||July 6|
|Flamingo Las Vegas||July 6|
|Harrah's Las Vegas||July 6|
|LINQ Hotel & Casino (formerly The Quad)||July 6|
|Paris Las Vegas||July 6|
|Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino||July 6|
|Riviera Hotel and Casino||July 14|
|Trump Hotel Las Vegas||July 14|
|Westin Las Vegas (formerly Casuarina)||July 14|
|SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino||July 15|
|Westgate Las Vegas Resort (formerly LVH)||August 28|
Keep in mind that price is only one factor to consider when booking your hotel room. Also, beware of discounted, third-party booking services that are not endorsed by SEMA. The only official SEMA Show housing provider is Travel Planners, which helps SEMA Showgoers secure hotel rooms safely and efficiently. Travel Planners provides top-rated customer service and offers consistent and negotiated rates at www.SEMAShow.com/travel.