The Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM) is the go-to resource for exhibitors with questions regarding the Show.
By Becca Butler
With the month of April in full swing, thousands of exhibitors are well into their 2015 SEMA Show plans. While it may seem early to firm up details for the Show, the most successful exhibitors plan in advance and utilize the tools and resources available to get the highest possible return on their SEMA Show investment.
If you’re looking to stay on track for a successful SEMA Show, here is what you should be doing this month.
- Check Your Email: An email was sent Monday, April 13, to the individual listed as the “Show contact” on the booth application. Exhibitors should confirm that they received the email and that this individual will be the primary point of contact for all SEMA Show communications. If you did not receive an email or would like to change the contact listed, email email@example.com or call 909-396-0289.
- Mark Your Calendar: During the week of April 27, exhibitors who submitted applications before April 6 will receive an email with an assigned date and time (one-hour time block) for the Priority Booth Space Selection, a link to the online SEMA Show floorplan, and other important information. Exhibitors should open the link to the floorplan to ensure that they can view it correctly during the Booth Space Selection process. Become more familiar with the Booth Space Selection process.
- Connect With Your Account Rep: SEMA has a designated account representative assigned to each exhibitor to assist throughout the planning process and to educate them on opportunities and resources available. Connect with your account rep early on, and let them know your plans and goals for attending the Show. Your rep will be able to provide you with the tools needed to accomplish your goals and have a successful Show.
- Familiarize Yourself With The Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM): The Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM) is the go-to resource for exhibitors with questions regarding the Show. Included is general information about exhibiting, a list of cost-saving deadlines, registration information, hotel and travel reservations, Show guidelines, booth services, and more. Get familiar with what the ESM has to offer so you’ll know exactly where to go when you get your booth.
- Book Your Hotel: Exhibitors who secure their hotel accommodations through the official housing provider, Travel Planners, are guaranteed low rates on SEMA Show hotel rooms. Make your plans now as rooms are filling up and prices are increasing. Visit the Travel and Lodging page on www.SEMAShow.com to book your hotel room today.
Already a step ahead? Keep a look out for next month’s checklist. To connect with your account representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-396-0289. Companies interested in exhibiting can still sign up at www.SEMAShow.com/buyabooth.