By SEMA Editors
Free tours of the SEMA Garage will be held February 10.
Space is still available for the SEMA Garage tour and breakfast, taking place February 10, from 9:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m., with additional dates following later in the spring. Learn about the tools available through the SEMA Garage that help companies limit the cost and time involved in product R&D.
The facility tour will include an introduction to the following resources:
- A fully equipped installation center to test fitment.
- A Tech Transfer program with OEM-provided CAD files.
- 3D printing and scanning services.
- Hands-on vehicle access for Measuring Sessions.
- An emissions lab for E.O./CARB certification.
- A vehicle and product photography studio with infinity walls and adjustable overhead lighting.
- A training center for conducting product reveals or training sessions.