By Becca Butler
The SEMA Cares/Omix-ADA Jeep is set to be auctioned off through Barrett-Jackson, Wednesday, January 14.
The vehicle, which was donated by Omix-ADA/Rugged Ridge, includes:
- Falken Tire’s new WildPeak M/T 37-in. tires
- Superchips Flash Programmer
- Rugged Ridge cat-back exhaust
- Rugged Ridge Exploration Package (which includes an all-terrain modular front bumper, textured black, XHD swing and lock tire carrier, billet grille inserts (black), Euro Guard light kit (black), locking gas cap door (black), Hurricane flat fender flare kit, performance vented hood, aluminum hood catches (black), lift kit with shocks (4 in.), XHD snorkel, Sherpa roof rack, LED driving lights (16-watt/3-in. square), front floor liner, rear floor liner, cargo liner, light bar and lowering kit
- Custom paint by LGE-CTS Motorsports
The auction marks the seventh vehicle developed for SEMA Cares—a committee established by the SEMA Board of Directors that brings the voice and resources of the SEMA community together to make a positive difference in the lives of others. More than $1 million has been raised since SEMA Cares was established in 2007.
The SEMA Cares ’15 Jeep Wrangler is set to be auctioned Wednesday, January 14, 2015, at approximately 8:00 p.m. (EST). The lot number is 3001.