Bryce Menzies (top), Former Baja 1000 and Baja 500 winner.
Rob MacCachren, Off-Road Motorsports and Motorsports Hall of Fame member.
By SEMA Editors
SEMA Showgoers will have a unique opportunity to meet leading off-road and desert race drivers as they gather and sign autographs at the SCORE Baja 1000 Experience located outside of South Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The autograph signings will take place during the 2014 SEMA Show.
- Casey Currie, Short Course off-road racing sensation: November 4, 1:00 p.m.–1:45 p.m.; November 5, 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Rob MacCachren, Off-Road Motorsports and Motorsports Hall of Fame member: November 4, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Ryan Arciero, three-time SCORE Baja 1000 overall winner who is continuing his family’s 60-year legacy of championship driving: November 5, 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Justin "Bean" Smith: Previous competitor in X-Games as FMX rider, who moved into off-road racing in the Desert and Short Course racing and has more than 30 wins and five championships: November 4, 12:00 p.m.– 2:00 p.m.; November 5, 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Bryce Menzies, former Baja 1000 and Baja 500 winner: November 5, 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
In addition to the SCORE racers, the SCORE Exhibit will also include dozens of Baja 1000 Trophy Truck and Class 1 race vehicles, along with plenty of surprises for off-road and desert race fans.
The 2014 SEMA Show will feature appearances from celebrities and personalities across the automotive and racing industries.
View the 2014 SEMA Show Celebrity Appearance list to see this year’s lineup of dates and times.