By Becca Butler
The New Products Showcase is the No. 1 destination for buyers and media, giving exhibitors maximum product exposure.
More than 2,400 manufacturers are exhibiting at the 2014 SEMA Show to promote their hot, new automotive products. In addition to connecting with more than 60,000 buyers from all over the world, 2014 SEMA Show exhibitors receive a variety of free resources and opportunities along with their booth.
Benefits of exhibiting include:
- New Products Showcase: The Showcase is the No. 1 destination for buyers and media, giving exhibitors maximum product exposure. Additionally, all products are professionally photographed and more likely to be included in media outlets throughout the year. The first product you enter is free for all exhibitors. Enter a product into the New Products Showcase.
- New Products Breakfast: SEMA Award presentations will take place at the New Products Breakfast, Tuesday, November 4, at 7:30 a.m. Exhibitors may obtain free tickets here: Secure tickets.
- Online Media Center: Journalists seeking new product information should check out the SEMA Show online media center, where exhibitors may post press releases free of charge. Press releases and accompanying images may be posted at the Online Media Center.
- SEMA Awards Banquet: Taking place Thursday, November 8, from 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m., the banquet is an annual celebration of the specialty-equipment industry and includes dinner, awards and live entertainment. Exhibitors may obtain free tickets based on booth size. For details about the free tickets, contact Kinsie Walters at email@example.com.
- SEMA Ignited: A brand-new post-Show event, SEMA Ignited will take place Friday, November 7, from 4:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. at The LINQ in Las Vegas. The event, which includes food, music, celebrities, builders, displays and more, is open to consumers and provides exhibitors with an opportunity to reach a new audience at the 2014 SEMA Show. For more information and to learn how you can get involved at SEMA Ignited visit www.semaignited.com.
Exhibitors are encouraged to get the most out of their investment by taking advantage of these free benefits. Companies interested in exhibiting or learning more can visit www.semashow.com or contact 909-396-0289.