By SEMA Editors
SEMA research indicates that more buyers are spending money with exhibitors while at the SEMA Show, with 45% of 2013 Show buyers placing an order—a 40% increase compared to the 2012 Show.
SEMA research indicates that more buyers are spending money with exhibitors while at the SEMA Show, with 45% of 2013 Show buyers placing an order—a 40% increase compared to the 2012 Show. In addition, while not all buyers make or commit to purchases while at the Show, the overwhelming majority indicated that they will place an order with an exhibitor within the next 12 months following the Show.
Not only do buyers plan to spend money and place orders at the Show, they seek to take advantage of specials and discounts offered by exhibitors, whether it’s an existing customer or a new connection made during Show week. In fact, more than 75% of buyers attending the 2013 SEMA Show reported that they took advantage of a special or discount offered on site.
2014 Show Specials
- Autocap North America, Booth 11543 (North Hall): Offering a SEMA Show special to new and existing customers: 15% off current pricing on all Autocap Re-Usable Service protections, such as seat covers, steering wheel covers, etc., as well as our customized printed Locking Wheel Nut Key Bags. Valid only on orders placed at the Show, November 4–7. For product information, visit booth 11543 or online at www.autocap.com.mx.
- FLITZ International Ltd., Booth 20071: Offering product demos for the run of the show, giving away free samples and offering special discounts on the entire FLITZ product line. The company is providing SEMA (Hot Buy) special packages which enable customers to get a free video monitor, free resalable products, displays, signage and all being shipped freight free within the continental United States.
- Hammerhead Armor, Booth 32199: A division of Hol-Mac Corp., Hammerhead Armor currently has front- and rear-bumper designs that cover more than 200 truck makes and models, including Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Toyota, Nissan and Jeep. Attendees who visit their booth and register during the Show will be eligible to win an authorized dealer package valued at more than $2,000. For more information about Hammerhead Armor’s complete line of aftermarket bumpers and accessories, visit hammerheadarmor.com or call 855-HHTOUGH. Hammerhead Armor can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @hammerheadarmor.
- Leather Therapy, Booth 12472: With the purchase of $500 of mixed case Leather Therapy products, customers will receive free shipping in the continental United States. Visit booth 12472 to find out more about Leather Therapy.
- TUFTRUCK & West Coast Winch, Booth 33055: Offering a SEMA Show special to new and existing customers. The company is offering 10% off all TUFTRUCK heavy-duty applications and West Coast Winch and accessories. Valid on all purchases made at the Show, November 4–7. Interested distributors are encouraged to visit www.TUFTRUCK.com or www.WESTCOASTWINCH.com or visit booth 33055.
- Vision Engraving & Routing Systems, Booth 10125: Vision will demonstrate deep metal engraving and parts marking for the duration of the SEMA Show. Come by, watch and get a free engraved sample. With the ability to adjust depth, speed and other key factors, you can reproduce a clean, clear marking that won't be removed. Vision has a variety of engraving and routing systems that will allow you to work with flat, cylindrical, and odd-shaped items in a wide range of materials and applications. Vision has desktop-sized machines starting at 8x10-in. and going up to a 4x8-ft. CNC router engraver. Engrave curved, flat or round surfaces in a variety of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, aluminum, gold, copper, silver and more. Vision software features auto serialization for quicker turnaround times on high-volume jobs. For more information, visit www.visionengravers.com.
- Wavetrac Differentials, Booth 23820: Offering a SEMA Show special to new and existing customers. The company is offering an additional 10% off current pricing on all Wavetrac applications. Valid only on orders placed at the Show, November 4–7. For product information, visit booth 23820 or online at www.wavetrac.net.
Exhibitors: Reach out to more buyers prior to the Show through eNews by submitting your incentive or Show special to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the discount or incentive being offered, as well as booth number for the 2014 Show.