By SEMA Editors
The New Products Showcase is the No. 1 media and buyer destination at the SEMA Show.
The 2014 SEMA Show is a little less than six weeks away. There are several opportunities for exhibitors to take advantage of discounted rates for Show services, including food booth orders and Internet and phone orders.
Here is a look at the deadlines with advance rates that will pass in the next two weeks:
- Booth Food Service Orders (October 3)
- Booth Security Guard Service (October 10)
- Cable Orders (October 10)
- Internet/Telephone Orders (October 10)
- New Product Showcase Entry (October 10)
- Rental Exhibit Order (October 10)
In addition to saving money by taking advantage of advance rates on services, Show attractions are designed to provide exhibitors with additional exposure and outreach, further increasing a company’s SEMA Show ROI.
More Eyes on Your Brand—2014 New Products Showcase
One of the most sought-out areas at the annual SEMA Show is the New Products Showcase. This 35,000-sq.-ft. area located in Upper South Hall is the No. 1 media and buyer destination. By participating in the centrally located Showcase, exhibitors are able to draw attention to new and signature products, ultimately driving more buyers to their booths. Enter your product(s) for the New Product Showcase.
- Exhibitor Registration – International (to receive badges in the mail)
- Sponsorship Materials Due
- Student Program Application (Interns)
- Freeman Warehouse – First day to accept advance freight
- Booth Food Service (Advance Rate) – ARAMARK
- Fabric Solutions – Freeman
- Target Date Changes – Freeman
- Booth Security Guard Service (Advance Rate) – COP & Pro-Tect
- Cable Order (Advance Rate) – Smart City
- Internet/Telephone Order (Advance Rate) – Cox Business (LVCC)
- New Products Entry (Advance Rate)
- Project Vehicle Builders
- Rental Exhibit Order (Advance Rate) – Freeman
To access all of the forms and information needed to prepare for the 2014 SEMA Show and take advantage of advance rates, access the 2014 SEMA Show Exhibitor Manual. Exhibitors can also stay on pace with Show planning by using the SEMA Show Deadline Checklist (pdf) as a reference.