By SEMA Editors
Celebrity Appearance Notifications are due September 5.
With the opening of the 2014 SEMA Show less than 100 days away, several key deadlines for exhibitors are fast approaching. Whether your company has multiple years of Show experience or is a first-time exhibitor, planning ahead and taking advantage of advance rates will help save money and provide for additional time to prep for the Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 4–7.
- Media Conference Applications
- Exhibitor Product Training Sessions (for inclusion in print material)
- Show Directory Information Due
- Show Directory Advertising Space Reservations
- Celebrity Appearance Notification
- Show Directory Advertising Materials Due
- Exhibit Space Design Notification (for all exhibits 400 NSF or more)
- Hanging Sign Design Notification
- Feature Vehicle Design Application
- Lead Retrieval Rental (Advance Rate) – CompuSystems
- Exhibitor Registration – International (to receive badges in the mail)
- Sponsorship Materials Due
- Student Program Application (Interns)
- Freeman Warehouse (first day to accept advance freight)
To help exhibitors get in touch with the correct personnel, a list of Show contacts is available that includes direct-dial phone numbers and email addresses. The general phone number for SEMA Show information is 909-396-0289.