By Della Domingo
Results of the 2014 SEMA Board of Directors election are in, with two new members joining the group. They are Greg Adler, representing the distributor retailer category, and Tim Martin, representing the manufacturer’s category. The complete list of 2014–2015 SEMA Board of Directors are:
Chairman of the Board: Nate Shelton, Driven Performance Brands
Chairman-elect: Doug Evans, The Enthusiast Network (TEN)
Immediate-Past Chairman: Scooter Brothers, COMP Performance Group
- Greg Adler, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Jeff Bates, Bob Cook Sales
- Jim Bingham, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers
- Kyle Fickler, Weld Racing
- Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance
- Tim Martin, K&N Engineering
- Russell Stephens, MSD Performance
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems
John Johnson of The Spartan Group will return as secretary/treasurer, and Russ Deane of Trainum, Snowdon & Deane continues as general counsel.
The newly elected SEMA Board of Directors will be recognized during the SEMA Installation Gala, Friday, July 18, at the Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center, in Pomona, California. Also during the banquet, outgoing Board members JR Moore of Performance Warehouse and Steve Wolcott of ProMedia will be recognized and honored for their service and their contributions to the industry. The event will also feature a special tribute to the 2014 SEMA Hall of Fame Inductees—Nile Cornelison, Jim Cozzie, John Menzler and Fred Offenhauser.