By SEMA Washington, D.C., Staff
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Merritt Blakeslee, The Blakeslee Law Firm
- Steve Lustig, Dickinson Wright
- Robb Roby, Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear
Sponsored by ETTN, HRIA and MPMC
SEMA members have a unique opportunity to schedule a free one-on-one meeting with an intellectual property rights or customs attorney. Private meetings are available in 15-minute segments. Members can sign up for two segments each with any of the experts. Please specify your area of interest when you schedule your appointment, so that we can pair you with an attorney specializing in that discipline.
Among the topics covered by our experts:
- Counterfeit, unlawful knock-offs and legal imitations
- Applying for a patent or registering trademarks and copyrights
- Strategies for enforcing your rights in the United States and overseas
- New procedures for working with customs and the local ports
Don’t let this chance slip by. To schedule an appointment, contact Stuart Gosswein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202/783-6007, ext.30.