Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
The Psychology of Search & the Findability Formula—What is Really
in the Mind of the Online Searcher?, August 30, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00
- 2012 SEMA China Business Development Tour, September 2–7, 2012, Shanghai and Beijing, China
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’13 Cadillac ATS & XTS, SEMA Headquarters, Diamond Bar, California, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
SEMA Measuring Session: ’13 Chevrolet Spark, SEMA Headquarters, Diamond Bar, California, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Webinar: Exhibitor Series—It isn't Rocket Science, It's Tougher, September 13, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Webinar: Retail Sales—Make the Most Out of This Year's Holiday Season!, September 27, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
Exhibitor Series—How to Get the Most Results From Your Trade Show
Experience, October 11, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- 2012 SEMA Show, October 30–November 2, Las Vegas, Nevada
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 22–24, 2013, Embassy Suites Orange County Airport North, Santa Ana, California
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference, March 13–16, 2013, United Arab Emirates
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.