|If you're looking for a booth vehicle for the 2011 SEMA Show, consider making an announcement in SEMA eNews.|
If you’re looking for a vehicle for your booth, simplify your search by making an announcement in SEMA eNews. The publication is distributed to more than 100,000 industry professionals, including numerous vehicle builders and customizers.
Through an announcement in SEMA eNews, you will be able to define the type of vehicle you are looking for, helping you to reach a large number of vehicle owners and builders effectively. The vehicle builders and owners will be able to contact you directly.
- American Force Wheels (Booth #46021), a manufacturer of forged aluminum, custom-built wheels for dually and single rear-wheel trucks, seeks a late-model (preferably ’11 or ’12) lifted Toyota Tundra for the 2011 SEMA Show. If you are interested in this opportunity, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "SEMA Project Vehicle" in the subject line.
- Firestone Industrial Products (Booth #23013) is seeking a '11 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty or a ’11 Dodge 2500/3500 truck to feature in their 2011 SEMA Show booth. The company requests a truck at stock height and in a neutral color (black/silver/white). After receiving the truck, it will be wrapped with the company's graphics and have company product installed. The vehicle will be needed for approximately five weeks, but the time can be reduced if it is already located near Las Vegas. Send proposals to email@example.com with “SEMA Vehicle” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- IKOTEC USA Inc. (www.ikotecusa.com) (Booth #10448) will demonstrate a vehicle lift at the 2011 SEMA Show. The company is seeking a compact car for the demonstration. The company notes that this is the sixth year for this product at the SEMA Show. Contact Conrad Egerter at 412/427-8031.
- Ksport USA (Booth #25175): Seeking vehicles already highly modified with nice wheels, paint work, widebody, etc. Open to any of the following vehicles: ’11 CTS-V; 2010+ Camaro SS; late-model BMW M3 or M5; ’11 Mustang GT; late-model Mercedes C63 AMG, E63 AMG. Depending on the vehicle, the company is willing to add a Big Brake Kit or Coilover suspension. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reflectionite, makers of the Cool Cap heat-blocking car cover, is seeking two vehicles (a four-door sedan and a pickup) to display outside with the company's Cool Caps on the vehicles. For details, contact: Burke Wood at email@example.com. Information on the Cool Cap is available online at www.itsCOOLinHERE.com.
- Sharpline Converting Inc. (Booth #12312), a leading manufacturer of vehicle graphics and paint protection film products, is seeking a late model (’10–’12) Mustang, Camaro or Challenger for display in its booth located in the North Hall. The vehicle must have a stock front fascia and hood. The company will use the vehicle to display select graphics and the DuraShield paint protection film. The company will provide a complete paint protection film application on the vehicle at the conclusion of the Show. If interested in this opportunity, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "SEMA Booth Vehicle" in the subject line.
- United Pacific Industries (Booth #23475) is a manufacturer of '32 Ford body parts and accessories and is looking for a '32 Ford five-window coupe [only]. The company stated that the vehicle can be in any condition, and a stock or modified '32 five-window coupe will be considered.
To submit an announcement, you must be a 2011 SEMA Show exhibitor. Send your company's name, booth number, type of vehicle you are seeking and contact information to eNews@sema.org. Make sure to include "Seeking Project Vehicle" in the subject line of the e-mail.
More information on the SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com. Exhibitors: Access the Exhibitor Manual at www.SEMAShow.com/exhibitor-manual. For more information on displaying a booth vehicle, visit www.SEMAShow.com/boothvehicles.