|Sponsoring a SEMA council or committee reception is an effective and low-cost way to gain extra exposure for your company at the SEMA Show.|
Would you like to get some exposure for your company in front of top companies in your industry segment? Become a sponsor* at one of the council/committee receptions or events being held during the 2011 SEMA Show. Sponsorship opportunities include prominent logo placement during the event and, depending on the event and sponsorship level, offerings may include exposure in SEMA Member News and/or SEMA eNews, the SEMA website, premium seating, complimentary drink tickets and more. Sponsorships levels start as low $250.
Eligible sponsors can view and sign up for our promotional offers and secure their participation with our new online ordering forms below. The links listed will directly connect you to your specific reception of interest.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) Reception Sponsorship
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) Reception Sponsorship
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) Reception Sponsorship
- Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC) Reception Sponsorship
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) Reception Sponsorship
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC) Reception Sponsorship
- SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN) Reception Sponsorship
- Young Executives Network/Street Performance Council (YEN/SPC) Reception Sponsorship
For additional information and assistance, contact Monica Terlouw at SEMA, 909/978-6695 or MonicaT@sema.org.
* Sponsorship opportunities are only available to council members and eligible exhibitors of the 2011 SEMA Show.