Are you hunting for a new job? The “Positions Available” section in the
SEMA Member Classifieds lists more than 50 job openings around the
country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Keystone Automotive Operations, located in Carrollton, Texas, is hiring an inside sales representative to sell the company's portfolio of products and related services and identify target customers. Requirements include telephone sales experience, a documented track record of exceeding sales goals, experience in establishing customer relationships and an automotive background.
- Schumacher Auto, located in West Palm Beach, Florida, is hiring an experienced painter and body man for scratch and minor dent repair, bumpers, wet sanding
and buffing. This is a great opportunity for someone who is fast at this
- Performance Motorsports Inc., located in Huntington Beach, California, is hiring a marketing coordinator to plan, organize and coordinate sponsorship, contingency, promotional
and other marketing activities centering on the customer to establish
a dominant market position for JE Pistons in the performance industry. The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university
and at least two years of related industry experience in the performance automotive aftermarket industry.
- AFCO Racing Products/Dynatech Headers, located in Boonville, Indiana, is hiring an art director with an auto racing industry passion. This position will be responsible for supervising and inspiring a team
of designers, coordinating all design efforts for a unified message
across multiple platforms and designing and initiating the “look” of
the company and its brands. Requirements include a bachelors degree in art, design, or related field; strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel; a willingness to monitor and work within a strict budget; five+ years of marketing/managerial experience; and ability to travel to suppliers, customers and trade shows.
- Konig Wheels, located in Plainview, New York, is hiring an inside salesperson. The successful candidate should have strong telephone and customer service skills with the
ability to develop long-term relationships with customers and proficiency
in any PC Internet browser and e-mail program. Prior wheel knowledge or wheel
sales experience is a major plus.
For more job listings, click here.