SEMA's councils were created to help various market niches to identify and address unique challenges and opportunities and better utilize the association's resources. Each SEMA council represents a group of SEMA member companies that share a common business purpose or market segment. Each council directs their efforts toward achieving the group's goals.
Listed below are the councils and committees within SEMA. Click on each heading to learn more about the council or committee. For additional information on SEMA's councils and committees, contact Nathan Ridnouer at email@example.com.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Street Performance Council (SPC)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
- SEMA Business Technology Committee (BTC)
- SEMA Scholarship Committee
- SEMA Cares Committee