SEMA councils and committees represent groups of SEMA members who share a common business purpose, member group or market segment. The group's members collaborate to identify common business goals, issues and challenges that require a special focus by the association. Council members work collectively to direct their energies toward achieving the group's goals.
All of the association's councils and committees are listed below. To learn more about the particular group, and to obtain contact information on how companies can get involved, click on the appropriate link.
• Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
• Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
• Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
• Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC)
• Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
• Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
• Street Performance Council (SPC)
• Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
• Young Executives Network (YEN)
• SEMA Business Technology Committee (BTC)
• SEMA Scholarship Committee
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to email@example.com. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.