|Chuck Udell, senior partner with the Essential Action Design Group,
will present the session, “Sales Strategy: Creating Your Competitive
Advantage,” on Thursday, December 9.
It’s a tough marketplace, and every sale counts. How do you gain a competitive advantage? One important component is your sales strategy. SEMA will conduct an informative webinar session that will explore the anatomy of a sale and specific actions you can take to improve and measure your sales process. Whether your company has a defined sales strategy or you want to develop an improved process, this session is for you.
Chuck Udell, senior partner with the Essential Action Design Group, will present the session, “Sales Strategy: Creating Your Competitive Advantage,” on Thursday, December 9. An industry veteran, Udell is the former president of University of the Aftermarket (of Northwood University), and was responsible for working with a team of key industry leaders to develop Leadership 2010, the University of the Aftermarket’s Executive Development Program. His webinar presentation will include:
- How to differentiate your company, your products and your services.
- How to determine opportunities to add value to your customer’s business—the internal and external obstacles to this process and how to steer around them.
- Implementing your competitive position to produce results and customer loyalty.
- How to ensure financial return of expectations using best practices and case-based approaches to avoid the “no-profit zone.”
- Discuss the “clarity of measurement.”
An effective sales strategy is a powerful change tool that creates a competitive advantage and delivers improved business results. Join Udell on Thursday, December 9, from 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST), as he conducts this informative session.
This webinar is powered by the SEMA Manufacturer's Rep Council (MRC). Participate live or download the webinar when it’s convenient. And remember: SEMA webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.
For more information on the SEMA Webinar Program and to view a list of all upcoming SEMA webinars, go to www.sema.org/webinars.