|Stop by the SEMA Association Center in the Grand Lobby at the Las Vegas Convention Center to sign up to become a SEMA retail member and receive a new-member coupon book.|
SEMA members have exclusive access to valuable tools and benefits that can help them save money and grow their business.
Not a SEMA member?
Stop by the SEMA Association Center in the Grand Lobby at the Las Vegas Convention Center and take a few minutes to sign up.
When you sign up, you’ll get a new-member coupon book for instant member discounts, gifts and 2010 SEMA Show-only specials including:
- 50% discount on first-time SEMA retail membership dues*
- 10% discount on second-year SEMA membership dues
- 50% off of membership in one SEMA council of your choice
- One FREE one-of-a-kind SEMA T-shirt
- Two FREE lunch tickets in the SEMA Member Lounge (LVCC Room N251)
- One FREE print copy of the 2010 SEMA Member Directory
- $50 American Express Gift Card when you apply to enroll in the GE Money CarCareOne consumer credit program.
- $100 off your first YRC heavyweight shipment when you enroll in the SEMA Freight Savings Plan.
- $100 discount with the purchase of a new business insurance policy at the SEMA Show through SEIA Business Insurance.
Already a SEMA member? Stop by to learn about the latest benefits and programs available and to see if you are getting the most out of your SEMA membership. Whether you are a current member or looking to join, it all starts with a quick trip to the SEMA Association Center and a visit with a SEMA membership representative.
*Coupons may only be redeemed during the 2010 SEMA Show and may not be redeemed for cash. New retail member criteria and eligibility requirements must be met to redeem coupon(s) – See SEMA staff in the Association Center for details.