Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- 2010 SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- SEMA Webinar: "Getting Your Data House In Order: Application Data Standards," Thursday, November 18, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- 2011 Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC) Media Trade Conference, January 25–27, 2011, Embassy Suites Los Angeles Airport South, El Segundo, California
- WTC Conference and Product Showcase, February 9, 2011, Diamond Bar, California
- Technical Skills & Training Conference, March 28, 2011, Blairsville, Pennsylvania
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.
SEMA Show Exhibitor Deadlines
SEMA Show Exhibitors: Listed below are important
deadlines for the 2010 SEMA Show, including deadlines to receive the
advance rate for services, such as telephone and Internet orders,
utilities, audio/video and more. Click on the link for each item to access more information or the relevant forms.
- October 28 - Advance Exhibitor Registration (CompSystems)