|Leaders from the powersports and auto performance industries will engage audience members and seek industry synergies during the Powersports Industry Leaders Roundtable at the 2010 SEMA Show.|
Recognizing a shared love of speed, fun and performance among automotive and powersports enthusiasts, SEMA formed the Powersports Advisory Group and its mission to help create business opportunities across the two industries.
This panel of leading powersports and specialty-equipment industry experts will lead an open-forum roundtable during the 2010 SEMA Show, engaging audience members to explore initiatives and solutions that can benefit both markets.
Speakers and panelists at Powersports Industry Leaders Roundtable include:
- Sean Finley, Group Publisher, Motorcycle Group, Source Interlink Media
- Troy Lee, customizer/owner, Troy Lee Designs
- Donnie Emler, Director of Marketing, FMF Racing
- Bart Hayes, owner, PowersportGrafx
- Glen Laivins, founder, Cycra Racing
- Carrie Coombs-Russell, Vice President/CFO, MX Sports
- Justyn Amstutz, Senior Vice President, NPA Auctions
- Gart Sutton, President, Gart Sutton Associates
- Wilfried Eibach, CEO/founder, Eibach
- Charlie Schultz, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Kicker
- Steve Johnson, President, Tucker Rocky (invited)
- Coy Gibbs, founder, Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross (invited)
- Paul Czaplicki, Engagement Marketing Manager, Toyota (invited)
- John Waraniak (moderator), Vice President, Vehicle Technology, SEMA
The Powersports Industry Leaders Roundtable is scheduled Thursday, November 4, from 8:30 a.m.—10:00 a.m., in Room N262-N264 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. To view the more than 70 free education sessions offered at the 2010 SEMA Show, visit http://www.SEMA.org/eLearning.