The SEMA Show Exhibitor Services Manual contains all the information exhibitors need to prepare for the upcoming 2010 SEMA Show. While previously, the Exhibitor Services Manual had been printed in bulk, today’s digital age provides for a much more simplified and searchable format.
In addition to the main exhibitor contact, now any individual within the organization can review the manual, print out necessary forms they would like to review and even forward particular forms to others on their team.
When reviewing the Exhibitor Services Manual, continue to monitor the Deadline Checklist. A majority of the forms have deadlines that not only ensure the services will be provided in a timely manner onsite, but also many contractors offer early-bird or advance rates where you can save money if you submit the forms by the published deadlines.
The following deadlines are fast approaching:
• August 20: Student Program Application–Internship
• August 27: Show Directory Advertising Space Reservation
• September 3: Celebrity Appearance
• September 3: Media Conference Application
• September 3: Show Directory Listing Information for printed material