|Auto dealers and specialty-equipment business owners can learn how to better connect and help each other prosper at the 2010 SEMA Dealer Day.|
The 2010 SEMA Dealer Day will provide dealers with the concrete feedback, tools and resources necessary to expand accessory operations or to integrate a new program. This event is custom-tailored for dealers, by dealers, with the goal of demonstrating how an accessories program can benefit operations across the board.
It is more important than ever to maximize every sale opportunity and service every customer. A successful accessories program will differentiate your product line, create customer value and loyalty, and generate additional revenues.
The 2010 program is scheduled for November 3, 8:30 a.m.—1:00 p.m., in the Las Vegas Hilton, Pavilion 1, just north of the Las Vegas Convention Center—site of the 2009 Dealer Day. All attendees receive a “Dealer Resource” manual that includes best practices and tools for operating a successful accessories program.
Co-sponsored by the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) and the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA), the 2010 Dealer Day is open to vehicle dealers only.
To learn more or to register, visit www.SEMAShow.com/DealerDay.
Advanced registration*: $99 by October 17, 2010
Onsite registration*: $149 after October 17, 2010
(*includes lunch, but does NOT include required SEMA Show registration of $25 by October 17; $75 after)
2010 Dealer Day schedule:
- 7:30 a.m.—Coffee/Registration Meet and Greet
- 8:00 a.m.—Welcome Address
- 8:15 a.m.—Sales and Integration speaker, "Success Without Boundaries": A successful accessory program is the byproduct of a successful dealership. Accessories are unique in that they can have an impact across the board; from parts to service, new car to used car, to the body shop. Creating goal alignment amongst the various departments will lead to greater sales and profitability for everyone.
- 9:15 a.m.—ProPledge, "Customize with Confidence": A major obstacle in dealership commitment to implementing an accessory program stems from concern over warranty, liability and who exactly to do business with. Listen to an overview of the ProPledge quality assurance program and how it can benefit your dealership.
- 9:30 a.m.—Internet Sales Round Table, "Capturing the Virtual Customer": The online customer presents a real challenge and opportunity for dealers and accessories, having researched the model, options and price they want and are eager to get in and out (if they even come in). Hear from an expert panel as they discuss strategies for capturing this customer segment, increasing revenue and driving customers to your website.
- 10:30 a.m.—Break
- 10:45 a.m.—Dealer Operations Panel, "Creating Synergy Amidst Chaos": Eavesdrop on a panel of “real-world” dealership employees as they discuss the challenges and opportunities created by running an accessory program. Every perspective is equally unique and offers invaluable insight into day-to-day operations. Panelists scheduled to appear include a parts manager, GSM, fixed-ops director, F&I manager and an accessory manager.
- 12:30 p.m.—Keynote Speaker, Myles Kovacs: "Branding your Accessory Department"
- 1:00 p.m.—Closing Remarks