Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Webinar: Mentoring for Success: The System That Makes a Difference, Thursday, July 15, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Business Technology Symposium, Friday, July 23, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PDT), Pasadena, California
- Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, Friday, July 23, 6:30 p.m.–10:00 p.m. (PDT), Pasadena, California
- SEMA Show 'N Shine, Saturday, July 24, 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (PDT), Pasadena, California
- Pinewood Drag Races, Saturday, July 24, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PDT), Pasadena, California
- SEMA Webinar: Boost Profitability With Proper Product Data, Thursday, August 12, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m (PDT)
- SEMA Webinar: Powersports Dealer Training Preview, Thursday, August 26, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA Webinar: Connect With Customers on Blogs—What You Need to Know, September 9, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 23–26, Beijing, China
- 2010 SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.