Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Webinar: Servicing the Next Generation of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems, Thursday, March 4, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- SEMA Webinar: State of the Global & U.S. Economy: An Automotive Perspective, Thursday, March 11, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- SEMA Business Technology Committee (BTC) Seminar: "Learn How Data Can Make Selling Your Products Easy!," Thursday, March 11, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
Webinar: Simulation Technologies to Speed the Aftermarket Product
Development Process, Thursday, March 25, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- SEMA Webinar: Search Engine Marketing 101, Thursday, April 8, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- MIA-SEMA Green Racing and Performance Conference, Friday, April 16, Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, California
- Technical Skills & Training Conference, Friday, April 30, Lima, Ohio
- Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC) Long-Range Planning Meeting, Saturday, September 25, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2010 SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5, 2010, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.
Looking for Some Extra Publicity for Your Industry Event?
Publicize your events through the SEMA Online Calendar of Events.
The calendar is stocked with information on events taking place
throughout the year, broken down by month. Examples of events featured
in the calendar include consumer shows and club events, educational and
training workshops, conventions and trade shows, races and more.
To submit your event details for the calendar, e-mail company name and the date(s), location and name of the event to email@example.com.