Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) Long-Range Planning Meeting, Thursday, January 28, Diamond Bar, California
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) Long-Range Planning Meeting, Saturday, February 6, San Antonio, Texas
- SEMA Webinar: How to Profit From Google AdWords, Thursday, February 11, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- SEMA Webinar: Search Engine Marketing 101, Thursday, April 8, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- MIA-SEMA Green Racing and Performance Conference, Friday, April 16, Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, California
- 2010 SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5, 2010, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.
Looking for Some Extra Publicity for Your Industry Event?
Publicize your events through the SEMA Online Calendar of Events.
The calendar is stocked with information on events taking place
throughout the year, broken down by month. Examples of events featured
in the calendar include consumer shows and club events, educational and
training workshops, conventions and trade shows, races and more.
To submit your event details for the calendar, e-mail company name and the date(s), location and name of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org.